In today’s search engine centric culture – if your product or service didn’t show up on the first or second page of Google or Yahoo!, it may as well not exist. Recent research found that 90% of all Internet users never view sites listed below the 20th postion on the Search Engine Rankings.
Through standard SEO program, I can help optimize communications materials and content for search engine effectiveness. We can help you optimize press releases and evaluate key word strategy for maximum Google-Juice. I can also conduct advanced SEO management programs to manage your entire website, all your content and micro-sites – by meta coding content, headers and URL tagging for optimal SEO effectiveness. All Advanced SEO programs will have a dedicated team of SEO experts – providing regular trend and Google analysis on a weekly or daily basis.The team can also manage any pay-per-click programs – providing strategic insight on key word selection that best optimizes your ranking and findability you can measure.
When it comes to SEO & Pay-Per-Click, too many companies have fall victim to the “Set it and forget it” methodology used by many SEO practitioners. That’s not how the online world works, and it’s not how SHIFT works. Think fluidity.
Through my SEO Services – I can help provide SEO and PPC strategies that will save you money and increase your Google Rankings.
Key Questions to consider when evaluating your SEO program and its effectiveness
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google is continually changing its search algorithms – Does your website reflect these changes to take full advantage of these changes?
- Is your content matched to the key words and phrases you are trying to maximize?
- Are you actively submitting new content to directory services?
- Are you actively creating backend links.
- Lower your cost, increase conversions
- Are you PPC ads dynamic
- Are you using the latest animated Gif and JPG ads
- Are you ads limited to just a few key words and phrases
- Do you know what your competition is doing?